Dear Valued Patients:
These are truly interesting times. The Corona Virus has really had a major impact on the lives of everyone.
For your safety and for the safety of the community, our staff and families, we are continuing to follow the
recommendations of Governor Raimondo, the R.I. Department of Health and the CDC and will remain closed
until Phase 1 of reopening begins on May 8th statewide. It is all of our responsibilities to practice good hygiene, social distancing and common sense. We will re-open on Monday, May 11th.
We will continue be available to you for all of your urgent and emergent needs to alleviate discomfort and
lower the pressures on the local emergency rooms and walk in clinics. If you are having discomfort or just need to speak with us, we are readily available.
We wanted to provide you with an update on what we have been working on for the past six weeks. First off,
the entire practice has been expanded and updated with more treatment rooms and new carpeting, flooring
and paint throughout. We have always operated at hospital level when it comes to disinfection, but we can
say this with 100% certainty that there is not a cleaner facility in the state right now. We can't wait for you to see the improvements.
We are adapting additional measures for everyone's safety once we are open again.
- We will ask that you fill out updates to your health history on our website.
- Patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles and simply call when you arrive. We will call when your treatment room is ready.
- You will be greeted by a staff member who will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and then escort you without a wait in the waiting room.
- We'd ask that you do not bring companions, spouses or children with you.
- Obviously if you are ill or have been in contact with others who have had COVID-19, please tell us.
- We will all be wearing face coverings and ask that you do the same.
- You will notice some additional staff protective wear, as well.
We want to thank you all for your patience as we have had to move many scheduled appointments several times. We thank you for all of your loyalty over the
years and sincerely wish you all safety and good health.
Your Friends at West Shore Dental Associates