The Corona Virus has had a major impact on the lives of everyone. We’ve always operated at hospital level when it comes to disinfection, and we’re pleased to report that we are continuing our efforts and strictly following all CDC guidelines. Our whole team is screened twice daily to ensure no one has a fever, and you’ll notice additional staff protective wear as well.
We recently updated and expanded the entire practice with more treatment rooms, new carpeting, new flooring, and fresh paint throughout.
For everyone’s safety, we have adopted additional measures:
• We ask that you fill out updates to your health history using the portal on our website.
• Patients will be asked to remain in their vehicles and call when you arrive. We will call you back when your treatment room is ready.
• You will be greeted by a staff member who will take your temperature with a touchless thermometer and then escort you without a wait.
• We are all practicing social distancing, so the flow throughout the office is generally in one direction.
• We ask that you do not bring companions, spouses or children with you.
• If you are ill or have been in contact with others who have had COVID-19, please tell us and we will help you navigate the CDC’s latest guidelines.
• We will all be wearing face coverings and ask that you do the same.
We thank you for your loyalty over the years and sincerely wish you all safety and good health.
Your friends at West Shore Dental Associates