The Corona Virus has had a major impact on the lives of everyone. We’ve always operated at hospital level when it comes to disinfection, and we’re pleased to report that we are continuing our efforts and strictly following all CDC guidelines. Our licensed clinical providers are all fully vaccinated and boosted.
We recently updated and expanded the entire practice with more treatment rooms, new carpeting, new flooring, and fresh paint throughout. Our disinfection protocols will continue to be at the very highest level.
With COVID finally starting to flatten, the latest from the R.I. Department of Health and the R.I. Dental Association have eased off slightly from the mandates of the past 2 years. Indoor masks are not required for patients. Masks are no longer required for all non-clinical staff. We will always continue to wear masks in all clinical areas.
For everyone’s safety, we have adopted additional measures:
• We ask that you fill out updates to your health history using the portal on our website.
• Patients will be encouraged to wear masks in any and every area to their personal comfort level.
• You will be welcomed into our waiting room at your own comfort level. We can continue to call you in for your visit from your vehicle if that meets your needs.
• We are all practicing social distancing as is practical.
• If you are ill or have been in contact with others who have had COVID-19, please tell us and we will help you navigate the CDC’s latest guidelines.
If you have any concerns, please call to discuss. We all need to be respectful of each other’s health.
We thank you for your loyalty over the years and sincerely wish you all safety and good health.